Sunday 26 April 2015

Tweety's Sunday Prep - Here we go on number 3!

I didn't have a great week food wise last week! I eat some extra things when I didn't need them, I lost my resolve a bit and even had a takeaway! I think this may have been in part because I didn't like the dinner recipe I made last week, it didn't go as well as I had expected and I was reluctant to eat it which didn't help me at all! It has been a while since I had a takeaway, I enjoyed it but I think it will be even longer til the next time but I am a little disappointed I carved that far because I was doing so well!

My exercise on the other hand has been very good, I did a PB at the parkrun, ran around pitsford, did my first TRX twisted class and two sessions in one day!


But that was last week and today is a new one!! I am going to get firmly back on the wagon and follow the track to success.

This week is going to be awesome.. how do I know? because I say so! 

Breakfasts - Raspberry porridge 
Lunches - Quorn chicken, peppers, kale, tandoori spice and cous cous
Snacks - pumpkin and sunflower seeds and bananas
Dinners - Thai Green Curry and rice

Thai Green Curry is fast becoming my favourite recipe and I really enjoy cooking it!

I saw this image earlier in the week and it feels very relevant today...



No comments:

Post a Comment