Sunday 29 March 2015

Tweety's Sunday Jog and Protein Pancakes

Morning! I got up late this morning as I got caught out and confused by the clocks changing! Its not the first time and I doubt it will be the last but I did get out on my planned jog so I am pleased. It wasn't a great run to be fair, I struggled with pace but I did 4.2km which was okay. Pace has always been my nemesis! 

This morning I used FlipBelt for the first time, it is easy to get on and position comfortably. I clipped my keys in to the front section and my phone went into the back. My phone is a bit bulky but it was no problem getting it in and the belt handled it well. I did have a bit of trouble at the start of my run with my phone pausing music and my headphones became unplugged but I adjusted things around and it was sorted. I wore mine quite low and under my t-shirt and jacket so it didn't ride up like I had read so I was pleased but it did bounce a little bit because of the bulk of my phone and it was a lot less than others I have used. So overall I am pretty pleased and feel confident that next time I will get the fit right before I start! I would recommend! Also arrived very quickly so thanks for that!





I have also tried something new for breakfast after my jog today, protein pancakes! I keep seeing them being made by The Body Coach and they look so easy but although the below picture looks okay the end result was a bit of mess so I think some fine tuning is required! 

The ones I made contain:
1 Banana
a small handful of blueberries
a scoop of raspberry protein powder
a scoop of oats
1 egg
topped with honey.

They tasted lovely and I ate them all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment