Saturday 28 March 2015

Tweety Update - 28th March 2015

Recently I have finally got my groove back, I am eating right and working out at least 4 times a week. There is a good mix of exercise mixed in and I am loving the results. I have just reached my lowest weight this week since I started training 18 months ago which I am extremely pleased about! It is so motivating!
I have started a project recently to see what type of eating plan works for my body and looking at them in more detail so this means four weeks each of the different plans and seeing what difference they make.
I have become more and more interested in nutrition since Christmas and what I eat and what it does to my body!

First up the 5:2 eating plan, so that is 2 days of only 500 calories and eating normally for the other 5. I have done this before for a few weeks and it was relatively easy however this time is a bit different. I will go into more detail when I get to the end of the 4 weeks which is next Saturday.

In the meantime I will be heading out for a run tomorrow with this new piece of kit:



It is a Flipbelt in neon green and I can't wait to try it out! Hold that thought for a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment