Saturday 4 April 2015

Tweety's new earphones

I wasn't able to resist these earphones yesterday when I saw them say "Guaranteed to never fall out" - Yurbuds 100 Inspire for Women.
I am sure, I like loads of people have struggled with earphones in the past, they won't stay in, hey are uncomfortable, their too big so won't fit, the list goes on... I have found some recently that work well for me but as I said I wasn't able to resist these so I purchased them and tried them this morning on my run! 



So Yurbuds, its time to give you a try...

There are two sizes of the enhancers included in the pack and I have used the smallest ones, as I have small ears!! They look very different from any earphones I have had in the past but this is not a bad thing at all! They are easy to put in (following the instructions). I found it a very odd feeling at first, they seemed quite big and I wasn't convinced they were going to stay in at all. I did then jump up and down and bobbing my head at the same time in all different directions to see what happened! And I have to say.... they stayed in beautifully, they didn't even move slightly so after that very 'rigorous' test, I felt ready to go for a run with them!








5.72km later....

I can not believe I had so little trust in these earphones when I first put them in, they didn't move or come out at all whilst I was running! I did have to take one out to itch at one point but it went back in easily and again didn't move or fall out at all! I would recommend these very highly and I will be using them from now on! 5 out of 5



http://www.yurbuds.com/uk/for-women/152inspire-100-for-women.html#/color_uk-pink  







No comments:

Post a Comment